6 Tips for Providing Quality Nursing Care as a Certified Nurse Assistant healthcare professional
The position of the nursing assistant is critical to providing quality resident care and quality patient experiences, and it’s important for the employee to remember that every action contributes either positively or negatively to how residents see their healthcare experience.
Following are some things to keep in mind as you continue with your role:
1. Develop positive relationships with residents and make sure you take time to really get to know them. This will help you understand each resident’s needs, patient care wants, and preferences so that you can deliver the best possible care and innovative solutions.
2. Be a good listener and respond openly when residents have concerns or questions about their care. Remember that as a nursing assistant, it’s your job to advocate for the patient’s needs and ensure they are being met.
3. Stay up-to-date with the latest best practices in nursing care and make sure you are always providing safe, high-quality care for patients. This requires that you continually stay on top of new standards and guidelines and implement them
in your work as needed.
4. Work closely with your team to ensure that each patient receives the care and attention they need. This may involve collaborating with other healthcare organizations such as doctors, nurses, and other support staff members.
5. Remain calm and professional at all times, even when things get hectic or difficult. Remember that you are a staffing model for patients and fellow healthcare leaders and your behavior can significantly impact how they see the healthcare system.
6. Take steps to continuously improve your skills with professional development and knowledge as a nursing assistant through nursing school. This might involve working with a mentor or attending training or conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in your field.
As a nursing assistant, it is essential always to put the needs and well-being of your patients first. By developing positive relationships with residents, staying up-to-date on best practices, collaborating with other healthcare staff, and continuing to improve your skills, you can provide high-quality care and valuable experiences that truly benefits everyone involved.
Intensive Care Unit Nurses, Emergency Room Nurses, and Operating Room Nurses like yourself are in high demand across the nation’s hospitals, rehabilitation centers, surgical centers, and nursing homes. At Rockstar Nurse Staffing Solutions, we filter through the noise to help you switch into flexible roles willing to pay you more than you make now.
If you want to join our talent pool of nurses to get the first look at all the new exclusive opportunities we come across before they get published, then submit your resume today. You can also take the lead by looking at the roles we have already posted on the job board.
Find exciting new roles on our job board, where we list all sorts of opportunities that are worth checking out.
Improve your chances of switching to your ideal role faster when you submit your resume to become a part of our talent pool. This gets you first access to any new roles we come by that you’re a fit for.
Full-Service Healthcare Staffing!
rockstarnurse.com Nurse Staffing Solutions is a full-service healthcare staffing and recruitment agency specializing in the placement of experienced critical care, OR, and ER nurses on long and short-term contracts across the country. Call us today if you have any questions!
Call (240) 821-6622 to speak with a recruiter
A Rockstar Referral Bonus
Earn $1000 When You Refer your RN Friends to Us!
- You don’t have to be a healthcare professional or even work for us to receive the referral bonus.
- Referred candidate must successfully complete at least a 13-week assignment
- Referral bonus will be paid after the candidate completes their contract
*Referred candidate should not have previously worked with Rockstar Nurse Staffing Solutions, or must have been inactive at least 1 year prior to being referred. Referred candidate must begin their assignment within 6 months of the referral being received by Rockstar Nurse Staffing Soluions in order for the Referral Bonus to be paid.