Advance your career in the home care industry!
Elder Crew is seeking experienced CNAs around the Home Care for Fort Worth, Denton, Keller, and all Tarrant County residents. CNAs will be interacting directly with our clients, providing comfort, and assistance with Activities of Daily Living. We are searching not only for dedicated and skilled CNAs, but caregivers who are compassionate and can communicate with families and partnering medical professionals.
What we’re looking for in Nursing Aide-CNA
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequentlyQualifications:
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
Compensation & Benefits Nursing Aide-CNA
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ( PTO )
- PTO buy-back
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
- College Tuition Benefit
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you’ll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month’s paycheck*
Our Care Crew Fort Worth Home Health Care Caregivers
Our crew is treated with kindness and has strong relationships with each of their clients, coworkers and leaders. Care Crew caregivers are committed to their jobs and have flexibility in how they manage their time. They do not consider the opportunity of being a caregiver as a job, but as a career.
One of the most important things is that they are given the freedom to care for our clients not as clients, but as family members. They way they care for your loved one is the way they would care for their own – with all of the love, gentleness, honor, and respect they deserve. They are engaged and dedicated to making lives better while having fun along the way!
Care Crew Fort Worth Home Health Care Benefits
- Continuity of Care, Creating Stronger Caregiver-Client Relationships
- Build your own schedule
- 24/7 Support and scheduling
- A career with purpose
- Training and support
- Ability to advance
At Care Crew Home Care, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and make an immeasurable difference in people’s lives. You will be a valued team member because we know how hard you work. We will do our best to get you all the hours of care you desire based on your schedule, and you have our commitment that we will work to make Care Crew Home Care a rewarding place to work.
Join Our Crew!
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to [email protected] with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until August 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working from home and expected to travel to our headquarters in Keller Texas
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.
Build Your Own Schedule
Ongoing Training & Support
Ability to Advance
24/7 Access to our On-Call RN
Let’s Get Started
Ready To Make a Real Change? Let’s Build this Thing Together!
Thank you for your interest in joining our crew!
Care Crew Fort Worth Home Health Care strives to preserve the independence of our elders and give peace of mind to their families. To being the application process to join the crew, please click the Apply Now button below. We are looking forward to discussing your application for employment with us!
If you have any questions about Care Crew or our hiring process and requirements,
please call us at (817) 918-8899.